We are looking for you!
Are you a self-driven, dynamic Sales person? This role is ideal for someone who has demonstrated success selling in the Fortune 500 space, has an existing extensive corporate network, and wants to bring something fresh to the market. You are curious about your own brain and how it helps or hinders your own success, are a lifelong learner, have amazing energy and communications skills and are excited to work with a dynamic and growing company.
If so, join us and be at the forefront of telling the Noesis story to Fortune 500 companies. We need a passionate sales professional to expand the Noesis footprint of neuroscience-based leadership development. If your talent is selling high quality high impact learning solutions to large organizations, we’d love to hear from you. You will be responsible for developing and executing sales strategy and associated tactics to identify and close new business engagements. You will be accountable for meeting and exceeding revenue targets.
Who we are
Headquartered in Calgary, Canada, Noesis provides world class face-to-face and online learning solutions for leaders. As a centre of excellence in neuroscience-based leadership development, we are passionate about disrupting long held patterns of operating to enable organizations to dramatically transform productivity and innovation.
Our team of bright and energetic neuroleadership specialists leverage recent scientific insights about human performance to bring impactful tools and skills for leaders to drive change and fully engage their people.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
As a key member of a small and growing company, the VP Sales will support Noesis goals through a range of sales and account management activities including:
- Develops a comprehensive understanding of Noesis’ business, and uses real, detailed examples to demonstrate how the Noesis Learning face to face and online program suite can assist corporations and individual leaders achieve their business objectives
- Develops a comprehensive sales strategy and execution plan
- Sources leads with Fortune 500 companies and identifies new business opportunities with current clients
- Successfully defines and manages key sales activities and achieves predefined sales objectives
- Fosters successful client relationships from pre-sale through to program implementation
- Forges solid, strategic relationships with key decision makers at targeted accounts
- Educates and reinforces the Noesis value proposition through key messaging and providing deeper understanding of benefits to clients
- Works both autonomously and within a core team setting
- 10+ years of experience in b2b sales in Fortune 500 market
- Specific experience managing or selling corporate learning and development programs and/or customized e-learning solutions to enterprise clients
- Experience and established contacts and relationships with human resources professionals, specifically those in the talent development field
- Strong communication skills, particularly the ability to create compelling, story-based demonstrations to illustrate applicability of our neuroscience-based leadership learning and development suite of e-learning and face-to-face programs
- Deep knowledge of the corporate learning and development corporate market, plus expertise in e-learning, current trends, and evolution of digital e-learning platforms is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and account management aptitude
- Proven ability to quickly develop trust within a large and diverse client organization
If you are interested in being considered for this unique and exciting new opportunity to takeyour professional sales career to new heights, apply today! Send your resume accompanied by a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 7th, 2018.